Clients can self-refer with no GP visit required and no recorded diagnosis. Sessions are 50 minutes and are held at our open-air non-clinic space in Windaroo. If the client is a young child, parents are strongly encouraged to be present for the first session and are welcome to discuss with their child and therapist about their presence at subsequent sessions. Parents can also engage with our counselling sessions for themselves as clients, without child present. Families usually report improvement within 2-6 sessions.
After hours and Saturday time-slots available.
Initial appointment: $125
Subsequent sessions: $100
Group sessions: $120
Home visiting service - we can offer a home visiting service on a case-by-case basis (please note due to COVID environment we are limiting this service). Home visiting attracts a small travel surcharge.
Book online or phone us on 0499 200 270
Erinnah Counselling and Behaviour Service can help with
- Anger Management
- Emotion regulation / emotional intelligence
- Family conflict
- Grief & loss
- Parenting stress, concerns & strategies
- Analyzing behaviour & emotion link
- Behaviour change plans and functional behaviour assessment
- Coaching with behavioural changes
- Pregnancy related and post-natal
- Attachment and bonding
- Sleep issues including infant habitual waking and insomnia.
- Change management (adapting to change)
- Toilet training
- Fussy eaters (young children) or food aversion
- Sexual assault
- body image issues and self esteem
- Healthy, safe relationships (peers, romantic)
- Relationship and connection with your children
- Parental stress, anxiety management, depression
- Supporting children of parents with a mental illness
- Disability (NDIS provider)
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs
Working with all ages; infant to adults.
Self referral welcome (no GP visit required, no recorded diagnosis).