Clients can self-refer with no GP visit required and no recorded diagnosis. Sessions are 50 minutes and can be held in our Gold Coast clinic or in your own home. If the client is a young child, parents are strongly encouraged to be present for the first session and are welcome to discuss with their child and therapist about their presence at subsequent sessions. Parents can also engage with our counselling sessions for themselves as clients, without child present. Families usually report improvement within 2-6 sessions.
Saturday time-slots available.
Initial appointment: $125
Subsequent sessions: $100
Generally, there is no additional cost for the home visiting service within the Northern Gold Coast or Logan district.
Travel charge may apply for locations beyond Northern Gold Coast or Logan.
NDIS sessions are hourly. Please inquire directly for quotation specific to your needs. Fee covers specialised services that may include behaviour management planning, psychosocial assessment, therapy, carer training, service agreement planning, outcome reporting, and includes travel for home visiting so your child can be in a familiar environment.
Erinnah Counselling and Behaviour Service can help with
- Anger Management
- Emotion regulation / emotional intelligence
- Family conflict
- Grief & loss
- Parenting stress, concerns & strategies
- Analyzing behaviour & emotion link
- Behaviour change plans and functional behaviour assessment
- Coaching with behavioural changes
- Pregnancy related and post-natal
- Attachment and bonding
- Sleep issues including infant habitual waking and insomnia.
- Change management (adapting to change)
- Toilet training
- Fussy eaters (young children) or food aversion
- Sexual assault
- body image issues and self esteem
- Healthy, safe relationships (peers, romantic)
- Relationship and connection with your children
- Parental stress, anxiety management, depression
- Supporting children of parents with a mental illness
- Disability (NDIS provider)
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs
Working with all ages; infant to adults.
Self referral welcome (no GP visit required, no recorded diagnosis).